Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to the grind

Today is the first day back to school after Christmas break.  Kaylee had a hard time getting to sleep last night. I guess we let our schedule go during our two weeks of schedule freedom.

When she woke up she looked at me, crazy hair and all and said "Mommy, I am so tired."  I wish I could have told her to go back to sleep. She just looked worn out.  I put the tv on her usual before school show and gave her the breakfast she usually requests ( Strawberry toaster struedels) and she ate in silence It didn't take too long for her to pep up and get excited to see her friends again.





Public schools however , are not in session today.  Little Kenny and his brother Isaiah are here today since they don't have school. Abby is running through the house screeching and it is working my nerves big time. She wants to run with the big kids, but they pic on her awful . She loves it though. I am not a fan of the extreme noise level right now.



Calgon.....take me away. Far, far, far, far, far, far ,far AWAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment