Monday, January 4, 2010

end of 2009 survery ....again stolen from Angie.

The end of 2009 Survey... A few days late.



1. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?

-Drove a mini-van

-Watched Kaylee play basketball.

-Found my sanity, then lost it again.



2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I typically dont make them. I always break them, then I am disappointed in myself. Maybe it should be to follow through.



3. Did anyone close to you give birth?

I knew a couple of people who had babies , but not my super close friends.



4. Did anyone close to you die?

People passed



5. What countries did you visit?

None. I stayed here in the good ole' USA.



6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
a car that doesn't require life support every other week.




7. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?

May 23- Abby turned 2. terrible terrible two lol
Sept 9 Kaylee turned 8
Nov 7- reunion.Bday celebration
Halloween- Abby finally enjoyed it and we had a blast
Christmas- BEST ONE EVER



8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?

Not losing my mind. Becoming a better person, mother and friend. Reconnecting with some people who mean the world to me .



9. What was your biggest failure?

I didn't have any huge failures. The little stuff doesn't matter!



10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
My uterus tried to kill me, but VICTORY is mine!



11. What was the best thing you bought?
all I buy are groceries and kid stuff LOL



12. Whose behavior merited celebration?

my self control. I didn't knock a bitch out this year.



13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?

a few, but that doesn't matter now. Those who matter don't mind, and those who mind , don't matter.


14. Where did most of your money go?

Kids kids kids



15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?

spending a great summer with the girls and Christmas



16. What song will always remind you of 2009?

The Kings of Leon, Use somebody. Hear it a million times a day and still love it.



17. Compared to this time last year, are you:

relieved that I have let go of some shit that no longer matters



18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
enjoying the little things



19. What do you wish you'd done less of?

complaining.



20. How will you be spending Christmas?

I spent it with the ones who matter most



21. Did you fall in love in 2009?

i fell into something. not so much love.



22. What was your favorite TV program?

Grey's.



23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?

I don't hate...i contemplate. Karma my friends. Karma



24. What was the best book you read?
I guess it would be the twilight saga. really all I read in 09 besides the Vampire Chronicles



25. What was your greatest musical discovery?

I am ashamed to admit it , but I dig the gaga



26. What did you want and get?

santa to be generous with the girls, and he was



27. What did you want and not get?

a decent vehicle



28. What was your favorite film of this year?

New Moon



29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?

I turned 29. Went on the star of jeffereson with friends, then had a great night at the rock bar with some good friends. it was a great night.



30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?

Being able to do the things I wanted to/and or needed to do. Not worrying about money so much.



31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?

jeans and a cute shirt when its warm, jeans and a hoodie when its cold. I did buy a pair of 5 inch black heels and they are FABULOUS!



32. What kept you sane?
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, The courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.



33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
 God rest the King.... MJ



34. What political issue stirred you the most?

politics....blech



35. Who did you miss?

I miss my boston friend



36. Who was the best new person you met?

I met lots of new great people.



37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009.

Life is about trusting your feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the memories, learning from the past, and realizing people change



38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.

I know sometimes its gonna rain.......

1 comment: