Monday, January 4, 2010

Project 365

As I am not the least bit creative, I am stealing this idea. My friend Angie posted in her blog and I think it is really cute.   Document a year in pictures.  Take a picture each day and post it. I think I can handle that and it will be really cute to look back on , so here it goes.



                                                                   Project 365 (2010)





Jan 1 , 2010
The newest edition to our "family". Kaylee has wanted a hampster for so long. Lilly arrived for the new year!





Jan 2 , 2010
Abby is infactuated with the attic. Her Great Granny let her climb the stairs. She loved the messy darkness.



Jan 3 , 2010
Hamming it up bigtime with her shades!



Jan 4, 2010
My lil Kayleebug, Freezing her face off on the way to school this morning.


Yay!  4 down 361 to go!

1 comment:

  1. sweet! I'm taking todays picture on my way to work. BOLO :)

    ReplyDelete